Honeywell School

In This Section
Useful Forms for Parents

School Clothing

The forms below can be used to order PE kit or the optional school clothing items. 

PE Kit Form October 2018-2019

Optional Clothing - Honeywell Gear Form

Term time absence request

In line with government recommendations we request that you do not take holidays during term time as this can be disruptive for your child’s progress. Only in exceptional circumstances will authorisation be granted. To request term time absence please use the form below.

Term time absence request form


Please find the nursery application form below, which you can complete and send to:

Nursery application form 

Change of contact details

It is important that we have up-to-date contact details for you. Please let us know of any changes using the form below.

Infant & Junior Change of Contact Form


If you do not want your child's photograph to be taken or published please return the form below.

Photograph permission refusal form

Free school meals

Your child may be entitled to free school meals if you are on certain benefits. Even if your child does not pay for school lunches, please complete this form if you think you may be eligible as it affects the amount of funding the school receives. You may also qualify for other types of financial support, such as with the cost of clubs.

Application for Free School Meals - Oct 2018

Travelling to school

For your child’s safety, it is important that the school knows if Year 5 & 6 children are making their way to or from school without adult supervision. If this is the case please complete the form below.

Walking/cycling to school unaccompanied

Notification of leaving

Please complete the form below if your child is leaving the school.

Notification of leaving form

Medical conditions

If your child has a medical condition that the schools should be aware of please ensure that we have all the relevant information so we can help them while they are here. A Pupil Health Conditions Information form is available below. If your child needs to keep any medication in school or needs any short-term medication please complete a Medication Agreement form available from the office.

Pupil health conditions information form

Parental agreement for medication